Why become a Wholesale Member vs. Retail Customer?
It’s easy–because you save 24% off of EVERYTHING! Unlike other companies, Young Living does not require you to sell anything except to yourself, so essentially you can reap the benefits of a wholesale account. The only “catch” is you must spend $50 a YEAR, but this can be products you purchase yourself or for others. Within a 12 month time, that $50 is easily spent. Once you a wholesale member, you are given a sponsor, like me, who can help explain and show you the ropes into the world of essential oils. So if you like saving money, there really is no other choice but to become a wholesale member, especially since you will love the oils just as me and want to collect them all! If you are still unsure, buy a sample pack of oils from my site at www.youngliving.org/jennifermlane (Member Number: 2431561) and try them out. Once you do, you will never look back!
In a snapshot here are the perks to being a wholesale member:
- 24% discount off everything
- No obligation to sell
- Commitment of only $50 a YEAR in products
How do you sign up?
Here is a visual walk-through put together by Young Living that explains, step by step, how to sign up: https://www.youngliving.com/signup/resources/pdf/enrollment_%20walkthrough%208_5x11_mh04.pdf
Here is a quick snapshot of the sign up process:
- Start here and input all of your basic information under my Sponsor ID: https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?isoCountryCode=US&sponsorid=2431561&enrollerid=2431561
- Be sure to mark the bubble for “wholesale member” to receive the wholesale discounts
- The site will ask for your SSN #, but rest assured I do not see this information. This is only due to the earning potential you could make should you wish to make this a business for yourself.
- Create a username and password
- Pick your Starter Kit (Explained in Detail below)
- Pick your Essential Rewards Kit (optional)
- Lifetime membership
- Presto! You’re done
YL has few different starter kits ranging in price from beginner to deluxe. Personally, I purchased the Premium Basic Starter Kit only for the value. The items contained in the kit are worth well over $300 and it’s only $160! If you just want a smaller kit, you can try the Basic Starter Kit for only $45. Check out each kit below:
- Premium Starter Kits: You can choose between 3 premium kit options: Classic Kit, Thieves Kit, or theNingXia Kit. These kits are still a great deal and you can purchase them again and again once you are a wholesale member as they are a great way to sample the manyYL products.
- Premium Basic Starter Kit: The classic kit comes with 11 different, 5 ml essential oils (best sellers including Lavender, Peppermint Vitality, Lemon Vitality, Copaiba Vitality, Frankincense, Pan Away, R.C., Thieves Vitality, Purification, Stress Away, and DiGize oil blends.), a home diffuser, samples, two NingXia sample packs, product guide, a free roll-on, and product information. The diffuser alone is $75 and the oils combined are well worth this price. I absolutely love my diffuser and have it set all the time.
- Thieves Premium Starter Kit: This kit is wonderful for helping convert your home cleaning products to green clean. This kit contains all you need to make that transition as Thieves is truly an amazing antimicrobial and antibacterial again that functions as a great multipurpose cleaner. This kit includes 2 household cleaners, 2 hand soaps, 2 sprays, 15ml Thieves Oil, dental floss, toothpaste, mouth wash, hand sanitizer, Stress Away Oil Blend, samples, NingXia sample packs, and more!
- NingXia Premium Starter Kit: This kit features NingXia Red which is a multi-purpose drink that is primarily used a natural energy drink. The founder, Gary Young, has discovered the immense health benefits of NingXia (more commonly known as Wolfberries or Goji Berries) and their link to a healthy immune system and longevity. This would be a great kit for anyone interested in fitness and supplements as this is a great, non-toxic energy booster. You can drink them straight or add the concoction in any smoothie or green drink you make. (NOTE: This kit is $10 more at $170)
What’s the Deal with the Essential Rewards?
Admittedly, I didn’t understand the Essential Rewards Program and needed my sponsor to sit me down and explain it. To save you the headache, let me explain. The Essential Rewards is like a bonus program you can enroll in (this is completely optional) where you agree to buy certain products each month for a minimum of 50 PV (basically YL points that average about $50). You can change your product order for your Essential Rewards Order every month to try new products. For example, my next monthly Essential Rewards Order includes a 15ml bottle of Abundance and 15ml of Thieves oil. You get to pick the date you want your card charged and done! You will accrue points that act as free YL dollars for you to use and buy more stuff! This will (1) help you quickly meet your $50 a year minimum, (2) allow you to try more great YL products, (3) enable you to replenish your existing supply each month. So let’s say you use a lot of Lavender oil and you find yourself running out quickly. Well add it to your monthly Essential Rewards order and you will never run out. If you are like me and you are constantly using different oils all the time, this is great to purchase that one expensive oil you want while accruing points and to try new products. You can control your Essential Rewards orders online or do it over the phone. I mark my calendar to remind myself when to change my order for the next month and when my card will be charged. The program is completely voluntarily and you can withdrawal from the program at any time–no penalties!
Want to Make this a Business?
YL offers you the chance to make this a full-time or side business. Just to give you an idea, if you sell premium kits in your first month, you will have already paid for your own premium kit. You can do this with friends and family and create an “oily” network dedicated to helping pay for our own essential oils. To learn more about the business opportunities provided with a YL wholesale membership go here: http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/opportunity/products